Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Bars
3 ripe bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
3/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
2 cups gluten-free oat flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan using coconut oil cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl mash the bananas. Add vanilla extract, milk, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil and combine
- In another large mixing bowl combine the coconut palm sugar, oat flour, baking soda and salt
- Add the flour blend to the wet ingredients and combine
- Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the baking pan
- Bake 40-50min or until edges are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean
- All to cool 10-15min before serving
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
Karla A Salinari
Wife, mother, creator of OurFlipSideLife
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.