Parmesan Cauliflower “Steaks”
1 large head cauliflower, sliced lengthwise through the core into 3 “steaks”
1/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup dairy-free mozzarella cheese
salt and ground pepper to taste
Fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- Heat a grill to medium (about 350 degrees F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Season cauliflower steaks with olive oil, salt, pepper and place on hot grill. Cover and cook, 15min on each side
- Remove cauliflower steaks from grill and place on baking sheet
- Distribute marinara sauce evenly over each cauliflower steak and top with dairy-free cheese
- Place back on the grill and cook until cheese is melted, 3-5 min (less if using real cheese)
- Remove from grill and garnish with fresh basil
- Plate and enjoy!
Karla A Salinari
Wife, mother, creator of OurFlipSideLife
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.