Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup almond milk (any nut milk works)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cup gluten-free oat flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt, and coconut oil.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla and whisk until the sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the oat flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and toasted hazelnuts.
- Cover the cookie batter and chill for 30 minutes.
- Scoop the cookie batter and place on cookie sheets with about 1-inch gaps in between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
PS – Check out the “Print Recipe” button below. Now you can print our recipes or save them to your mobile device. 🙂
Karla A Salinari
Wife, mother, creator of OurFlipSideLife