Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancakes
When your husband and toddler ask for these pancakes two days in a row you know you nailed the recipe – BOOM! These glute-free pancakes are fluffy, packed with healthy protein, and free of refined sugar. Top with Monk Fruit Maple Syrup or raw honey for extra sweetness and watch them DIG IN!
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
¼ cup unsweetened nut milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup organic coconut flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
Ghee or grass-fed butter for frying
- Add eggs, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, nut milk and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until you reach a creamy consistency.
- Melt ghee or grass-fed butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop pancake batter onto the skillet and cook until sides begin to dry, 3-4min on each side*.
- Remove from heat, drizzle with sweetener of choice, serve and enjoy.
*with coconut flour pancakes, you aren’t likely to see bubbles forming on the top, so carefully check before flipping.