Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancakes
When your husband and toddler ask for these pancakes two days in a row you know you nailed the recipe – BOOM! These glute-free pancakes are fluffy, packed with healthy protein, and free of refined sugar. Top with Monk Fruit Maple Syrup or raw honey for extra sweetness and watch them DIG IN!
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
¼ cup unsweetened nut milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup organic coconut flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
Ghee or grass-fed butter for frying
- Add eggs, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, nut milk and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until you reach a creamy consistency.
- Melt ghee or grass-fed butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop pancake batter onto the skillet and cook until sides begin to dry, 3-4min on each side*.
- Remove from heat, drizzle with sweetener of choice, serve and enjoy.
*with coconut flour pancakes, you aren’t likely to see bubbles forming on the top, so carefully check before flipping.
Karla A Salinari
Wife, mother, creator of OurFlipSideLife
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.