Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding (made with Aquafaba). A delicious low calorie, dairy-free dessert recipe made with melted dark chocolate and oat milk.
What is Aquafaba?
It is recommended to use 2 tablespoons of
Where to use it
In my opinion, the best
I’ve been fascinated with the concept since learning about it. It’s interesting to learn ways to substitute traditional recipes for a healthier alternatives – it’s like a fun science experiment you get to eat afterwards. I truly love “geeking out” on these things and will continue to share more with you as I learn.
Here’s an easy, fun and delicious way to try cooking with aquafaba. But before I leave you with the recipe I have some fun announcements to share with you:
My Favorite Things: here you can shop some of our favorites from kitchen staples, to supplements and healthy ingredients.
Events: here you can find information on upcoming events like the Woman’s Summit (more on this below) and FlipBox Pop-Up Classes we are hosting throughout NYC and the Hamptons.
You can find both sections on the upper right-hand side of this page next to “recipes”.
2. If you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook you know I’m co-hosting a Woman’s Summit tomorrow (March 9th) at Hub Seventeen in NYC. It’s going to be an amazing event and I invite all you kick a** ladies to join us. We have experiences (essential oil consultations, chair massages, a braid bar, etc) guest speakers, healthy food, music, and other fun surprises. To learn more and to purchase tickets click here.
1 cup chickpea water
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips, melted (I like this brand)
1/3 cup oat milk
1. Add the chickpea water, cream of tartar and salt to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer, 5-7min or until desired thickness is reached (take your time and don’t be discouraged if it takes a little longer to reach stiff peaks).
2. Once ready set aside.
3. Using a double boiler melt the chocolate and milk.
4. Once melted remove from heat and set aside to cool, 2-3min.
5. Fold the whipped
6. Cover and place in the fridge to set for 2hrs or overnight. Serve and enjoy!